Tests and exams are a regular part of the school environment. It is important that exams be kept in proportion - they are important, but not the end of the world. Some things can be done to make exams a more valuable, worthwhile and less threatening experience for students.
1. Have all necessary material with you You can't borrow items such as pens, pencils, rulers or special equipment while in an examination.
2. Have a relaxing night before your exams Have an early night, and try to have a healthy breakfast.
3. Read the entire paper. Where you have choices, decide which ones you plan to answer.
4. Plan your time. Spend some time drafting a plan for the questions you choose to answer.
5. Jot down ideas as they come to you. While you are answering one question, information about another may suddenly occur to you. Jot it down somewhere because when you come to that question perhaps an hour later, you may have forgotten it.
6. Don't leave any questions unanswered. If you are short of time, use note form. Remember, you can only be marked on the answers you give.
7. Never leave the room early. If you have time at the end, go over your work, add information (eg in the margin). You can't return if you suddenly remember a fact after you have left.
8. Do not spend too long on multiple choice questions. With multiple choice questions it is best to cover the answers and work out your own before looking at the choices on paper. If you can't answer the question come back to it later - have a guess.
9. Never omit an entire question. No matter how well you answer other questions, you must leave time for all questions - a perfect answer can still only earn a certain number of marks. If you write nothing, you can't receive any marks and you have lost all your marks for a particular question. Write something - it may at least give you a few points.
10. Maintain a stable energy level. Eating foods such as chocolate bars before an exam might give you an energy boost to begin with but your blood sugar levels will drop within an hour and your energy will plunge dramatically, making it hard for you to concentrate.
Mathematics is not simple...but we still can learn mathematics...
Don't ever think that Mathematics is a killer subject...think that Mathematics can be related in our daily life and it's very interesting...
Try to gain all knowledge and apply Mathematics in your daily life...